YMCA Calgary is largest YMCA in the World
YMCA Calgary introduced a new YMCA facility in southeast Calgary that makes it the largest YMCA facility on the world. The Brookfield Residential YMCA is a 330,000 sq .ft. facility situated in the community of Seton next to the South Health Campus.
A City of Calgary-built recreation facility, Brookfield Residential YMCA at Seton will provide opportunities for recreation, leisure and learning through recreational, competitive and family-focused aquatics, fitness and sports facilities, arts learning and performance spaces as well as multipurpose areas, a licensed child care and a full-scale Calgary Public Library.
The Facility will include:
- 330,000 sq.ft. of space.
- Family Action Center, featuring the iWALL Fitness Game Wall by Axtion Technology.
- Child Minding Activity Center
- 250-seat theatre
- 10 lane competition pool,
- 25,000-sq-ft self-serve library
- Water Park, surf-simulator, and wave pool
- Two multi-purpose ice rinks
- Exercise areas, running track,
- Art studio
- Food services
- Medical clinic
The YMCA Calgary is where people of all ages and abilities can come together to play, learn, exercise, relax and build community.
- Tags: iWALL
- Edwin Kasanders